Seeking a full-time service leader to support our marine repair and maintenance team. The service leader will be the primary liaison between customers and service technicians. S/he will communicate directly with boat owners and captains, schedule service work, provide customer updates, and manage work orders in the computer.
The marine service leader’s job responsibilities include:
- Develop customer relations through consistent, efficient communication
- Attract and retain new customers
- Produce cost estimates
- Schedule and track repairs and service
- Minimize non-billable work
- Review work performed and ensure quality
- Maintain work safety standards
- Identify workforce needs and fulfill employment voids
The marine service leader should have a basic technical background with an understanding of vessel systems. Boat operation experience is a plus. The ideal candidate will have at least five years of marine industry work experience that includes customer service. A valid driver’s license is preferred.
This is a full-time position with benefits that include paid time off, employee-sponsored retirement plan, and health insurance.